The Kettlebell / Bodyweight Beat Down routine is TOUGH …
But these are the type of workouts that can get you SHOCKING fat loss results with about 20 minutes of training time, 3-4x per week.
Let’s do this:
Kettlebell / Bodyweight Beat Down, Workout A
1 – Alternate exercises back and forth and do three sets total of each; rest for about 30 seconds between moves:
– double KB swings – 12 (just use a single KB if you only have one)
– bear crawls forward down, backwards back – 10 yds ea way (use a cone / etc to mark off distance)
2 – Next pair is in a LADDER format … so you’ll do 1 chin up, followed by 4 alternating reverse lunges, 2 chin ups, 6 reverse lunges, etc … once you get to the “top” of the ladder (3 chins and 8 lunges), rest a bit, then go back to the bottom and repeat one more time for a total of two rounds:
– chin ups – 1,2,3
– alternating reverse lunges – 4,6,8 (each leg)
3 – sprints – three rounds:
– run approx 200 yards
– start a new set every 90 seconds
– your rest is the time it takes between when you finish and the next set starts (ex – you run 200 yds in 45 secs; you get 45 secs rest … run it in 60, you get 30 seconds rest; etc)
Hope this helps as you plan your training for 2017 –
PS – I’ve put ALL of my best-selling products on sale for the weekend.
If you’ve been considering picking up a copy of any of my programs, NOW is the time to do so, and get the best deal.
Check out the sale and order now: