Got another video for you today from Dr. Evan Osar.
In this one, he looks at an exercise for rotator cuff strengthening using stabilization and centration.
This is a great exercise for people with rotator cuff pain, injury or shoulder impingement.
Check it out:
If you find value in today’s video, I highly recommend Dr. Evan Osar’s course.
It’s on sale at a discounted price this week:
By using the Integrative Corrective Exercise Approach, you will have a simple, principle-based system that allows you to correct movement problems, while maintaining your own training philosophy.
– The fundamental approach to creating optimal posture and movement so that you can train more often and with more intensity to get the results you want
– How to assess the core, shoulder, and hip complexes to understand what NOT to do with these areas – so that you can save time and frustration
– The 3 principles of the Integrative Movement System that will allow you to develop optimal posture and movement and train pain free
– Proven strategies that will help you develop a rock-solid corrective exercise protocol and speed up results
– A progressive approach to identify and truly correct posture and movement issues to allow you to spend more time doing the things you enjoy
Learn more and order now at the link below:
– Forest Vance
Master of Science, Human Movement
Certified Corrective Exercise Specialist