Got an EPIC 1776 rep bodyweight workout planned for our 4th of July bootcamp workout on Monday morning at FVT.
Check it out – if you can’t join us in person, you can still crank this one over the weekend (or ANY time!) – because it’s bodyweight ONLY, no equipment required!
4th of July 1776 Rep Bodyweight Workout
*Mix it up and do different versions of each exercise, as listed below, for each round … don’t have to be super specific, just change it up as you go
*Do 8 rounds of the circuit with as little rest as possible
*The rep ranges of each exercise I choose for a very specific reason … they are just high enough to challenge you, but not high enough for your form to break down. So stick to them!
*Do the first round slow, as your warm up, then pick up the pace for the next 7
– 30 jumping jacks OR seal jacks OR x jacks
– 12 push ups OR close push ups OR wide push ups
– 21 bodyweight squats
– 12 inverted rows – overhand, underhand, or neutral grip
– 30 side to side OR front to back hops
– 14 regular OR cross – body mountain climbers
– 12 backwards OR front OR walking lunges each leg
– 30 high knees OR butt kicks (each leg)
(rest – then finish with)
– 10 burpees – every minute, on the minute, four rounds total (=40 burpees total)
If you DO knock this one out – let me know how it goes.
Have fun … train hard … talk soon … and Happy 4th!
– Forest Vance