VERY exciting news …
We are now accepting applications for our next Kettlebells for Fat Loss Transformation Challenge!!
Here’s how it works:
–This program is geared towards folks who want to lose fat, gain lean muscle, and make a serious body transformation using kettlebells as their training tool of choice (with some body weight exercise mixed in as well).
– We are looking for folks who have some training experience, but are looking to take it to the next level. Ideally have a basic idea of how to do basic body weight movements and / or kettlebell exercises. No serious, major injuries or limitations with your workouts. Must have a positive attitude, commit to working HARD, and no whining
– You’ll get a complete kettlebell and body weight – based training plan to help you lose as much fat as humanly possible over the next 12 weeks. This will include the workouts in written form, as well as video walk-thrus of how to do all the exercises in the workout plan. The workouts will be short and efficient … you’ll be training 3-4x per week, 20-30 minutes at a time, using just your own bodyweight, a kettlebell or two, and some other optional basic pieces of equipment like a jump rope and pull up bar.
– You’ll also get a meal plan designed to help you rapidly lose fat over the 12 week period.
– I will require that you check in with me personally at least once a week with a specific log of your workouts, nutrition, etc (I’ll have a list of questions for you to go through and answer each week) … but you can also email any time you have a question.
– If you have questions about your form / technique on any of the exercises in the program, you can send me a video of you doing the movement to critique.
This program is a great “in-between” for folks who want more coaching and personal attention than one of my standard training programs would provide, but can’t quite afford my fully customized Elite Coaching program.
It’s also a great way for us to work together and “test the waters”, so to speak, to see if doing the Elite Coaching on an on-going, more regular basis, would be a great fit.
So are you ready to apply? Awesome!
There is just one catch though … as much as I would like to work with anyone and everyone, I simply can’t. I can only take 10 people TOTAL for this program. That’s simply all I have time for. And it’ll be first come first serve … so once those 10 spots are filled, that’s gonna be it.
If you feel like you fit the requirements above and you think you’re a good fit, fill out the application form below, and we’ll see if we can get you in:
Have a great day, and talk soon –
Owner, FVT Boot Camp and Personal Training
Master of Science, Human Movement
Level 2 Certified Russian Kettlebell
Certified Progressive Calisthenics Instructor
Certified Fitness Nutrition Coach