Back today with a sample workout from the “Road Warrior” training plan – a bodyweight – based program designed specifically for when you’re travelling and have access to minimal / zero equipment.
It includes bodyweight – based strength workouts, along with optional sprinting and jump rope HIIT sessions for conditioning.
My “Road Warrior” training plan is a full, six week, stand-alone program … and it’s just one of 37 programs like it you’ll get in the Bodyweight Bundle sale going this week:
Okay, on to the workout:
1 – Set your timer for seven minutes. Do as many rounds as you can of:
– 5 burpees
– 5 pull ups
– :20 handstand holds on the wall
2 – Set your timer for seven minutes again. Start with four reps of each exercise. Without rest, do six reps of each exercise. Without rest, do eight reps of each exercise. Get as high as you can “climbing the ladder”:
– walking prisoner lunges (each side)
– close grip push ups
3 – sprints – four times:
– run approx 200 yards
– start a new set every 90 seconds
– your rest is the time it takes between when you finish and the next set starts (ex – you run 200 yds in 45 secs; you get 45 secs rest … run it in 60, you get 30 seconds rest; etc)
Try that workout today to get a feel for the Road Warrior training plan – I think you’ll be surprised at how tough it is!
And, for 36 more full training plans like it, check out:
Train hard, and talk soon –
– Forest Vance, MS, RKC II, PCC