We’re back today with a sample workout from the Bodyweight Cardio 500 program.
Remember – what makes this workout – and the entire program – unique is:
– The workouts take 20 minutes or less (in this case, only SEVEN minutes!) … and they work your entire body. Three or four of these sessions a week of this is ALL you’ll need to lose fat and get into great overall condition.
– The workouts are EASY on your joints. NOT a ton of crazy jumping exercises or high impact stuff with this one.
– There is ZERO equipment required for this workout, and for all of the workouts in Bodyweight Cardio 500. No pull up bar, no stability ball, NOTHING. So you’ll have absolutely NO excuse to miss your workouts.
7 Minute Accelerator 500 Bodyweight Workout
– 50 full squats
– 50 invisible jump ropes
– 25 push ups (choose a “modification” for your level of fitness)
– 50 split shuffles
– 25 cross body mountain climbers (each side)
– 50 jumping jacks
Do TWO rounds of the circuit for a total of 500 reps – goal is to finish under 7 minutes!
See a video demo of how to do the workout here:
There you have a fun, challenging, ZERO equipment workout you can crank absolutely ANYWHERE. Give it a try today!
Train hard, and talk soon –
– Forest Vance, MS, RKC II, PCC